Cara Crotty, Esq. is a partner at Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete, LLP who has defended employers in cases involving every aspect of the employment relationship, including claims such as sexual, racial, age, and disability harassment; discrimination on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, and national origin; retaliation; and various other federal and state law claims. Ms. Crotty also represents federal contractors covered by Executive Order 11246 in their affirmative action compliance obligations by assisting with Plan preparation and defending audits. Ms. Crotty speaks regularly for various organizations.
Before joining Constangy, Ms. Crotty worked as an Attorney-Advisor, Office of Administrative Law Judges, United States Department of Labor.
Awards & Recognition
- AV® Peer Review Rated By Martindale-Hubbell
- Named, Best Lawyers in America® 2015-2016
- South Carolina Diversity Council, Board of Directors (2007-2009)
- South Carolina Industry Liaison Group, Board of Directors (2003-2009), Member (2003-Present)
- Graduate, Leadership Columbia (2002)
- Member, SHRM, Columbia Chapter
- Member, South Carolina Healthcare Association
- National Industry Liaison Group, Board of Directors